Monday, August 11, 2008

The Kids are Back

The kids had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Duncan's house. They went swimming, camping, helped Bryce work on his deck, played in the irrigation, etc. They came back worn out and very tan! Here are a few pictures of their week.

Feeding ducks at the falls.

Camden with Leslie

Picking raspberries

Camden wasn't too sure about the four wheeler at first

Playing in the irrigation


Playing baseball

Kairi making bread with Grandma



Reagan and Kairi rolling down a hill

1 comment:

Ashley Wilson said...

I'm so excited you guys have a blog page! I'm pretty new at this myself, but your page looks adorable. my email address is ash88wil@yahoo.com. I'm glad we are going to be able to stay in touch now since we usually only see each other like once a year!