Sunday, July 5, 2009

Leslie's Baby Shower

My baby sister is having her first baby! We went to Idaho Falls for the baby shower that was on June 27th. We had it at her house, Grandma Sautter's house, at 3:00. Several of our family couldn't make it... thanks to those who could. He had a great time. We spent a lot of time talking. In my family there are 31 grandkids and most are married with kids, so we need to catch up whenever we can! Leslie had a time of day shower, for example play time, bed time, eating time, etc. She got a lot of great gifts! She shouldn't need much else. Mary was in charge of the game. She rounded up baby pictures of my parent and all of us kids, and Tyson's parents and kids. It was fun guessing who everyone was. When we saw my picture, we saw how much Tahlia really looks like my side of the family. Thanks for the game Mary! Leslie is due until August 14th... we can't wait to see Wyatt!


Leslie and Grandma Sautter.


Mary and her game.






The car seat cover I made Leslie.


Wyatt's bed...

1 comment:

Leslie and Tyson said...

It was a good day! Thanks again!