Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kids Pictures

We tried around Christmas last year to get a group kid picture, but Tahlia got too tired. Our photographer wanted to get their pictures, but we had a hard time connecting on a time. We finally did on June 13th! We went to her house were she has a studio. Camden and Tahlia were awful! I don't know what was wrong but taking their picture was like pulling teeth! Kayleen, our photographer, is amazing patient and did the best she could. She had to edit cookies out of mouths and still Tahlia had one in the only decent group picture. I can't wait until they are out of this stage! Here are some of the pictures!











3 comments:

Esther said...

Those turned out darling! It makes me so nervous to get pictures taken because I never know what mood Zeke, and now Lilly, will be in.

Leslie and Tyson said...

I really like the last picture, with all the kids! Its actually pretty cute... even though you can see the cookie.

Ashley Wilson said...

AHHHHH These are the cutest pics ever! You guys have darling kids, I can't wait to see them again. Hopefully it's sooner than later :)