Monday, July 27, 2009

Alan's Birthday

Alan's birthday was Saturday July 11, so this is just a little late. He decided that he wanted a day free from kids. So, he arranged with his parents to take them. We all went to dinner at Red Robin, go figure, and then played some games at his parents. Then all of the kids spent the night. We were able to sleep in! It has been a long time since that has happened. I think it was about 9:30 when we woke up and had to get moving so we could make it to Transformers! After the movie, which was really good, we spent the afternoon doing whatever we felt like... weird! Then we went to a soccer game. It was a really hot night. I was wishing we were in the shade. I ended up to be a good game. We beat a pretty good team, at least that what Alan told me. The game got over around 8 and then reality hit as we went to get our kids. We had a great day! Happy Birthday Alan, I love you!





1 comment:

Ashley Wilson said...

How fun!! Happy late birthday!