Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dinner and Feeding Ducks

After Leslie's baby shower, we all went to Red Robin, I can' believe Idaho Falls has one, then we went to the falls to feed the ducks. While we were eating a man in the Red Robin suit was walking around. Dane thought he wanted to meet it but started crying when he got close, Camden did the same thing. Funny boys. After dinner Mary and I went and got bread and met everyone at the river. The water was really high! The ducks weren't as hungry... I'm sure that had been fed a lot that day. Then we walked and let the kids see the falls. The falls are amazing. All of the water... It was a fun way to end our day.


Camden hiding from the Red Robin.






Weird light in this picture....


Reagan and Kairi love seeing the temple Alan and I were married in!














Cute picture of the boys walking to their car.

1 comment:

Leslie and Tyson said...

you have some pretty cute kids, I cannot lie!