Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow a Year Old

I am not sure Mandie will get around to posting for a bit, but I thought I would get on and make a quick post as I had an interesting morning. It seems that for the last 2 years we have had a baby in our house at all times, but this morning my little baby girl turned one, yeah I know ONE. Now I have two little one year olds in the house and thank the Lord for this blessing. She was willing to give me a big hug and just let me hold her this morning what a great gift she is. I love my little Tahlia and realize the Lord knew we needed her. Tahlia, Happy Birthday. You are loved.


We decided to have donuts to help us celebrate... Tahlia loves donuts!


Jannuzzi's sent Kairi a present and I forgot to take it with us to her birthday party, so we decided to have her open it on her birthday. It turned out to be nice. Thanks for the doll and toy Jannuzzi's!

2 comments:

Leslie and Tyson said...

You are such a sweet daddy! I love her too and can't believe she is so old already, give her a kiss and squeeze her cheeks for me!

Nancy said...

I love little Tahlia, too! She is so cute! I miss her! I hope she has a great day!