Monday, April 13, 2009

March Happenings

I know that it is mid April, but I haven't had time to update my blog for awhile. Not much happened in March so here are a few random pictures of what did happen.


Kairi taking care of Tahlia.... she loves do things for her.


Camden and Tahlia taking a bath...


Reagan had crazy hair day at school. She was excited for about a week before. Her teacher had cancer so she is wearing a wig and told the kids if they all did their hair crazy she would not wear her wig. It's a little hard to see Reagan's hair, but she had a blast!


Camden helping with Saturday clean up... he tries really hard!


Tahlia crawled under the table while Camden was sweeping and started to eat leftovers from breakfast.


Someone in our family can always be found doing some kind of an art project.


Reagan is doing so well learning how to write. We got her a notebook to help her organize her writings.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

How fun! Just so you know, we/the Easter Bunny got Bailey a Hannah Montana notebook for $1.00. I can't remember if I got it at Target or WalMart...I kinda want to say WalMart. A friend and I took our girls to see the Hannah Montana move and it was really cute...you should totally take Reagan! It was so fun to watch them get so excited and try to sing along and do all the girly things!