Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend at Duncan's

We went to Idaho for Spring Break/Easter. We did a lot of things in four days. Alan and my brother Bryce went golfing twice. My sister's, mom and I went shopping, we colored easter eggs, had Tahlia's birthday, Kahler was blessed and then Easter Sunday. We had a great time... it's always hard to go back to normal life. It is so nice to go and spend time with my family. I miss them a lot. It is hard to have us inundate their lives when we come so thanks to my family for putting up with us. We love you all!




Tahlia loves Kahler!




I think the kids ate more cheese than they put on the pizzas.


I'm not really sure why Dane was in the fridge, but it was a cute picture moment.


Camden loves Kahler too!














Cute Kahler in his blessing outfit.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This makes me wish I could come home for a visit...sad. Glad you guys could all have fun though. I love the picture of Camden tackling Tahlia...such a typical boy thing!

Leslie and Tyson said...

I would comment on all of your recent posts but I unlike Nancy do not have that much time!!! But they are all nice! haha It was fun to have you guys here! Can't wait till next time!