Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Hair Cute

Babies born into our family are not blessed with hair until they are between 18 months and 2 years. Camden's hair has been looking like it needed a hair cute for few weeks. It looked like he mostly needed it off of the top. So, while we were in Idaho for Thanksgiving my mom cut his hair. I was surprised by how much hair came off of his head! His hair is almost blonde and he has pretty pale skin so his haired blended well with his scalp. Mom cute it short in the back and on the sides and left it a little longer on the top. His hair seems to be wavy right now so it won't do any kind of a spike. He loved have it cut! He sat so still and seemed to really enjoy it. He looks so much better now! Now I just have to maintain it. He is going to need his hair cut more frequently than the girls do. That will be different for me, but I love little boy hair cuts!





3 comments:

Mandie said...

Well, cute or cut the little guy sure looks good with or without alotof hair.
Laufg Grandpa dUNCAN

Nancy said...

He looks super cute! I love it when Trevor gets a haircut, it totally changes the way they look! Their hair grows way fast, before you know he'll need another one!

CeeJ said...

I"m impressed he sat so still!! Most little kids are pretty squirmy when they get their 1st hair cut!