Saturday, September 19, 2009

Visitng Wyatt

After Reagan's first week of school, we left for Idaho to see Wyatt who was almost 1 week old. He is so cute! We all fell in love from the moment we saw him. Leslie and Tyson have done a good job! Leslie brought Wyatt to moms Friday when we got there for a little while. Then Saturday morning, while mom and the boys went golfing, I took the kids and we went and spent the morning with Leslie and Wyatt. It was so relaxing and nice... It is amazing how you can love a baby so much and it not be yours. I love all of my nieces and nephews. I know I would do anything for any of them. I can't wait until Nancy comes in October so they can all be together. I think Leslie is such a great mom! She takes great care of Wyatt but isn't too worried that she is paranoid over little things. Love you guys!










I don't know if Leslie knows I took this picture... if not now she does!


When Tahlia saw Wyatt sitting on the coach she wanted up by him. She sat there for a minute and leaned in to give him a huge... so cute!

After spending the moring with Leslie, Tyson and Leslie had to go to his side for lunch, so everyone else went to Fiesta for lunch. Camden and Dane were crazy. They found some bug in the window that occupied their time.

2 comments:

Leslie and Tyson said...

that is a cute picture! I need those pictures from you. He was so small then. I think Wyatt already weighs around ten pounds, CRAZY!

Nancy said...

Just yesterday, Bailey was talking about going to see baby Wyatt and holding him. She can hardly wait to hold a baby! She has to "baby talk" and touch every baby she sees - yes, even random baby's we don't know!