Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hunting for Frogs

I have been awful about updating my blog since I started teaching again! I have several things to blog about starting from the first of August. The pond behind our house allows us to find many interesting things. One of our kids favorites are the frogs. One night after we put Tahlia to bed, Alan and I walked with the kids to look at the frogs they had been finding. They were literally everywhere! I was afraid that I would walk on them with every step I took. We had a fun time walking, talking and looking at frogs.





2 comments:

Nancy said...

Gross! When we were in Maine a couple months ago, the kids kept finding frogs and they would hold them forever! I couldn't handle holding one, but my kids really love nature.

Esther said...

I love the little frogs! We have been out looking a lot this Summer, and haven't found any :/ I'm happy you did, it looks like your kids loved it!
Kairi's pink outfit is so cute!