Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random

Tahlia and Camden have been doing some random cute things lately. Tahlia loves shoes! She will put on any shoe she can. We were waiting for the girls to dance at an arts festival and Tahlia was trying on their tap shoes. She is also starting to grow hair. One morning her hair was totally crazy... so we had to take a picture! We just laughed. Camden is loving to set the table. I didn't even know he could. About a week ago I set the plates and silverware on the table and kept fixing dinner. Next thing I new Camden had set the table and he did a great job! Now he does it all the time. Cute kids.





2 comments:

Nancy said...

Too cute! For me it is a love/hate relationship when they start being able to help with things around the house.

Leslie and Tyson said...

haha I LOVE the hair picture!! That is a favorite! Camden is so cute, I can't believe he likes to help that much, its probably because he is surrounded by girls...