Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dance Recital

The girls have finished their first year of dance. They had their recital at West Jordan Middle on May 29. They did such a good job. I'm so proud of them. Reagan got make-up from Jannuzzi's for her birthday and just had to wear it to the recital. She did a pretty good job of putting on the eye shadow (I helped with the rest). She keeps asking if she can wear make up to school, church, etc. So far she is just taking no for the answer and not pushing the issue... some day I know that will change! Kairi wanted Reagan to do her makeup too. It was so cute watching Reagan put it on her. She said a lot of the things I have said to them... hold still, shut your eyes, open her eyes and let me see... things sound so funny coming out of their mouths. The girls have loved dancing and "being on stage" as they call it. They are ready for a break, but are already talking about next year. Here are a few snap shots of the recital. Good job girls!











1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh so cute! I love it that little girls love makeup! Reagan is really looking grown up! Gosh I miss your kids!