Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick Boy

We were home today because it's President's Day. I took Kairi and Reagan and we went and had Kairi's 4 year old pictures taken and Alan stayed home with the babies. He fed them lunch and put them down for their naps. Around 4 o'clock Camden still wasn't up from his nap so we asked Reagan to go open his door and check on him. He wouldn't get up. A little while later we were all up stairs and I went in to check on Camden and he had a fever. I went to get some tylenol but he wouldn't take it. I had Alan come pick him up out of bed and carry him to the chair we have upstairs so I could give him medicine. Just as I was about to try Camden got threw up. It was all of his lunch. We quickly got things cleaned up and gave him a bath. Then we took him down stairs to lay on the couch. Camden is usually so happy that seeing him sick was so sad. He wanted to watch Sponge Bob. He layed there while we ate dinner and then when we had family home evening he fell asleep. Tahlia is the only one that hasn't had a little 24 hour bug in the past week. We are going to the temple open house tomorrow so I hope he's feeling better.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

So sad, but it is pretty cute to see him laying there watching tv! I miss him!