Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dance Update

I finally took a few pictures of the girls at dance. They are loving it! I found out that their first performance is April 25th at Hillcrest Middle School. Reagan can hardly wait to "be on stage" as she calls it. Kairi loves the songs that she dances to, she comes home and sings and practices during the week. Reagan comes home every week with a new skill she needs to practice before her next dance class... and she does. They are both doing great.







4 comments:

Amberlee said...

The dancing is so cute! We just do sports at our house :) I got my background from either: delightfuldots.blogspot.com or scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com. I can't remember which one for sure. They both have really cute ones!

Esther said...

How fun to have two little girls in dance together! They look like they love it.
We went to the South Jordan pool too, the water was so cold though. We'll have to give it another try.

Leslie and Tyson said...

well, I have a lot of pictures, 70 to be exact from that week. so I could put them on a cd for you and send it or give it to you sometime? Let me know what you want me to do. By the way, how has this week been with having a new babysitter

Ashley Wilson said...

FUN! I hope I have little girls some day. I haven't been to your blog in awhile so I just read everything and you guys are always doing such fun things! We really need to get together soon, I hate that I only see you guys like twice a year if that!