Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Pics

I had 2 full weeks off for Christmas this break so I was able to catch the kids doing random cute things. They are all growing up too fast. They each have there own personalities and things that they are learning. I ended up taking more pictures of Camden and Tahlia because they spend more time playing around me. Enjoy the pictures.


Tahlia loves playing with toys, even her brothers car.


Now I have two kids who like to play in the dishwasher.


Kairi is such a little mother. She is helping Tahlia get more Cheerios.


Kairi tried on her dance clothes and Camden wanted to dance with her.


Camden thinks he's hungry all of the time! He opens the cabinet to see what he can find.


We keep toys in a corner basket on our main level so the kids can play. Sometimes they end up playing in the corner. Tahlia is learning quickly.


Camden went and got his blanket and a pillow to watch cartoons while I did laundry on my bedroom floor. Yes, he is sucking the ties of his blanket... someday he will hate that he did it.


Tahlia learned how to stand up to things this holiday season. She even fell out of her crib... guess that means it's time to lower her crib!

2 comments:

Leslie and Tyson said...

Very Cute Tahlia doing such grown up things! I can't believe you let her fall out of the crib... this just signifies to me that you really are abusive!! Kairi looks SO cute with your dance clothes on. I just love her. She is going to do so great in dance class. I love that Camden is so chill. And I was also noticing that you don't have a random picture of Reagan on here... interesting. Otherwise very cute!

Nancy said...

Too cute! My kids aren't at the age yet where they play by themselves in another part of the house. Majority of the time, they are wherever I am. Most of the time I love it. Tahlia is so cute! Those are some cute jammies in the first picture! Where did you get them?