Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cookies

The girls got an Easy Bake Oven from Santa, but because we spent Christmas day away from our house and then went to Grandma and Grandpa Duncan's house, they didn't get to use if for awhile. Last Saturday, we had had a long day so when we got home I told the girls if they got their pajamas on they could make a cookie for dessert. That was the fastest that they had gotten dressed in a long time! Reagan was a little disappointed that the Easy Bake Oven didn't actually open though. She also thought that it took to long to cook. She is all about time lately. Kairi of course thought the whole process was great! They really liked there cookies. They can't wait to make a cake!









3 comments:

Leslie and Tyson said...

haha I love these pictures!

Leslie and Tyson said...

my favorite things is that Reag is watching them cook...
my other favorite thing is Kairi's mouth consuming the deliciousness!

Nancy said...

Isn't it fun that they can "make" their own? Bailey thinks she is so grown up. She wants to make something for every meal...she doesn't understand that all of her recipes are cakes, frosting and cookies. The other day, she wanted to be so big and started washing all of the stuff (like I did when we first opened it) and started making her cookies. I had just swept the floor and needed to vacuum, but she couldn't wait. Jeremy jumped in and helped her finish. It was too cute! Your girls seem to enjoy cooking just as much as Bailey. Too bad they can't do it together, huh? Maybe next year, if we stay with you for a couple months! Oh, Bailey also got the frosting pen. It's actually quite cool...I think I'll use it next time I need to decorate a cake. You should look into it!