Monday, January 19, 2009

Day Off

Today is Mr. Luther King Jr Day and I had the day off and so did Reagan. Alan decided to take the day off too. We planned to take the kids to the The Mayan, which is a restaurant that features a jungles atmosphere and divers. We thought the kids would love it! We invited Alan's parents and Michael to come. They wondered if we wanted to go bowling too. So, after a few set backs, we ended up going bowling and then out to eat at The Mayan. We had a great time bowling. Camden loved it so much he ended up bowling other peoples turns, especially Grandma Doty's. We didn't tell the kids anything about The Mayan except that it was special and that they would love it. We weren't wrong! The kids sat as close as they could during the diving shows. Reagan loved getting splashed! Now that the day is over we are feeling sad that we have to go back to work tomorrow. Sometimes days off are more exhausting than just going to work and school.










4 comments:

Leslie and Tyson said...

Very cute! I love bowling and if I remember right, I thought the Mayan was pretty good too. Tahlia looks incredibly cute in that picture!

Leslie and Tyson said...

you know I was just examining the picture of the three kids. From the profile view, you can TOTALLY tell they are all Doty's, I know you get it a lot but... They could seriously be brother and sisters! Just letting you know my thoughts!

Nancy said...

So fun! I love to go bowling! The Mayan is such a fun place to go...we went after Jeremy graduated from BYU. Pretty cool!

Ashley Wilson said...

FUN! I love that huge grin on Camden's face!!