Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alan recently purchased Rock Band for our Wii. We borrowed his parents set of drums so that we could go head to head on drums because we both like them. Last Sunday after church Alan was down stairs drumming with Camden. Camden was really getting into it so I took a little video. I started trying to just take pictures but he was being so cute trying to push the peddle and play that I switched over to video. It ended up to be a little long because I was waiting for something super cute and I new as soon as I stopped he would turn it on. He had fun playing and helping his dad play! We may have a future drummer on our hands!


4 comments:

becky ward said...

i have never played rock band...but, it looks like fun. maybe if your little guy can do i might have a chance.

Amberlee said...

We like Rock Band also. We played with some friends on Friday night. I think we might get Guitar Hero. Have you guys played that? Also- sounds like you've been really busy! I understand how that is!

CeeJ said...

Cute!! :) I added your blog to my list, so now every time you update it, I will know about it!

I'm excited about keeping in touch better!

~ Your long lost buddy (& roomie)-

CJ =)

Leslie and Tyson said...

are you ever going to post something new??? you are falling behind