Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Dance Recital

The girls has a dance recital on December 21st. It was at West Jordan Middle School again at 7 o'clock. It was a little crazy getting there by seven. After I picked the kids up from their babysitter, we quickly drove home so I could start working on the girls hair and make-up . They were so excited to get dressed up! I bought some new eye glitter that they couldn't wait to try. The hair dues this year are much easier than last... so we were done much faster than I thought. While I was doing hair and make-up Alan was making us dinner. We quickly ate dinner and then the girls got into their costumes and we were off by 6:30. The girls both did a tap and ballet routine. They both looked beautiful and danced awesome! Now they get to learn new dances for their spring competitions and recital.









1 comment:

Esther said...

What beautiful girls! How fun that they are both in dance!