Friday, October 17, 2008

Twilight

I wasn't going to but I have started reading the The Twilight series of books. From what I heard people say about them I wasn't too intrigued, but I decided to try and guess what... I'm hooked. I just finished the first book and I'm surprised that I want to keep reading. I didn't realized it, until one of my students told me, but there is a moving coming out... now I'm looking forward to it. I saw this on a friends blog and took the little quiz.


I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Esther said...

I was the same way. I wasn't planning on reading them until my friend brought it over and told me I had to no matter how long it took. They keep you in such suspense that it's hard to put them down!
I'm excited for the movie too, I hope it's good.
That's neat your quiz said you were most like Esme, she's one of my favorite characters in the series!

Amberlee said...

I am most like Esme too! I know- when I first heard about those books I thought they sounded so bizarre and nothing at all like something that I would normally read. It's crazy how addicting they are. I'm excited for the movie too. Can you imagine what they opening night in the theaters is going to be like? Your kids are so cute and it looks like you've been pretty busy. We wanted to try to get down to that BYU/Utah game, but couldn't. That's a great family tradition and sounds like a lot of fun!

Leslie and Tyson said...

follower