Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Our girls have wanted to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua since we saw the previews for it when we went to Alvin and the Chipmunks last Christmas. We had Fall Recess a little over a week ago so we decided to take them during the day that Thursday. BYU was playing that night so we went early so we could watch the game which ended up to be a complete disappointment! Anyway, we took all of the kids which ended up to be our first mistake. We got popcorn and drinks which kept everyone busy for about an hour. Camden started playing between the seats and ended up dumping the rest of the popcorn on my lap and dumping a drink upside down on the floor! The he decided to take off his socks and shoes and throw them in the theatre! I thought he was going to hit someone for sure. I sent Reagan to retrieve them and then the girls thought it was Ok to be up out of their seats. During this time Tahlia had fallen asleep on Alan,so that was when Camden and I went for a walk. I spent the rest of the movie out with him. Alan said the girls weren't awful but had a hard time with the rest of the movie, especially Kairi and she was the one that has talked about going the most! All and all it was fun, but we made a BIG mental note to get a babysitter for Camden if we decide to go again!




Camden couldn't get enough popcorn!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

I miss my(your) little kids! I love how taking kids to a movie is so exciting for them. We never take our kids, so when I took them to the dollar movie after their first dental appointment, it was like Christmas day for them! I LOVED it! It made me want to do it again for them! I know it's hard to take kids in public, but it is so good for them...I feel bad for kids that have parents that don't take them anywhere. Good job you guys - SOMEDAY they will appreciate it!

Leslie and Tyson said...

i just love them too much! i wish i could see them all the time. maybe feed tahlia...