Friday, March 26, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day came and went quickly at our house. Alan arranged for a babysitter and we went to each at a Brazilian restaurant the Friday night before valentine's day. We really enjoy eating there. It was nice to go out with Alan and spend time together. When we got home there was an edible arrangement waiting for me. I have always secretly wanted one of these! I think they are so neat. This one had lots of strawberries... I love strawberries. It was a very nice surprise. I love Alan so much. I don't know what I would do without him! We were too full from dinner to eat any of the arrangement, so we had it Saturday night at dinner and shared with the whole family. Saturday night after dinner we decorated valentine's day cookies. The kids love decorating cookies. It's a fun tradition.











Reagan was off track for valentine's day, but they had their party the following week when they went back on track. She was suppose to make her valentine box and boy did she get creative. She had a great time being creative and Kairi had fun being her assistant.





1 comment:

Leslie and Tyson said...

I openly want an edible arrangement.... so my birthday is coming up! haha speaking of birthdays tell Alan I would LOVE a cricut! Roberts is going out of business and they are having great sales! Send money please!