Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tooth Fairy Time!!

Well it finally happened.... Reagan lost her FIRST tooth! Almost 5 years ago she got her first tooth and now it's gone. Her tooth has been loose for a few weeks now and her new one was even coming in behind it, but she wouldn't let me pull it out. I tried once and a corner broke loose and it scared her. After that I wasn't allowed to touch it. Yesterday, while I was doing her hair, I told her that she needed to either pull her tooth out herself or let me do it. She told me she would. Has I was doing her hair she put her pointer finger nail at the base of her tooth and just kinda pushed up and the tooth popped out. She yelled out, "Mom mom my tooth! My tooth came out! I did it!". She was so proud of herself. I immediatley ran to grab the camera because of course I was thinking I needed to record this milestone and put it on the blog! It is really hard to take pictures when you loose a bottom tooth. I did the best I could. Reagan really wanted to put the tooth under her pillow, but I new it would get lost, so I convinced her to put it on the counter on a plate. I woke up this morning, remember it was day lights savings this morning, around 6:45 to "Mom I got a dollar!" After the morning progressed she showed me that her other bottom front tooth is coming in and she hasn't lost the baby one yet! I told her to start wiggling it so she can get more money. She is very driven by money right now. I'm glad we have the first tooth behind us.


Don't mind my hand.




I tried several times to get a decent picture, but this is all I could get so early in the morning.

5 comments:

Amberlee said...

What a fun milestone. My 8 1/2 year old still hasn't lost his two front teeth. It kind of has me worried, but oh well I guess we'll see what happens. She looks so proud of her missing tooth and dollar bill!

mike said...

Congradulations Reagan!!! It looks like you are on the way to getting a lot of money.

Leslie and Tyson said...

wow a dollar... big spender huh tooth fairy? thats great for her. I remember having loose teeth and being threatened by dad to tie it to a string and the door and slam the door shut... I'm glad I'm done with that. but of course your daughter would probably have a heart attack if you told her you were doing that! I can see it in my head and its NOT pretty!

Elise said...

So cute! They grow up way too fast. I can still remember my first tooth (I think I only got a quarter, though)-- I felt so old!

Leslie and Tyson said...

did the tooth fairy find her at grandmas house?