Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bath Time

Alan was a little later than usual going into work today.  While I was getting ready I heard him getting Camden out of bed.  I was glad that he was helping me but wondered what was going on after a few minutes.  My first thought was that he woke up with a dirty diaper and it had gotten on his bed.  Then next thing I heard was Alan asking for the camera.  I thought for sure something had happened.  I went and grabbed the camera and went into the bathroom.  Nothing had happened, Alan just felt like giving him a bubble bath.  Camden was in the tub with bubbles on his face.  Camden loves taking a bath so it was a little hard to get him out when it was time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze him!!! I love him so much!
Megan

Kim said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am a little addicted (Todd would probably say more than a little). It has been a great way for me to document Emily and our lives.